Network activities include:
- Joint workshops and seminars on TinyML with lab sessions hosted by and for network members
- An online forum to consolidate the TinyML community of researchers, educators, and practitioners
- Exchange of student projects, lesson plans, real-world deployments and outreach materials
With support from our sponsors, member universities are receiving Arduino Tiny Machine Learning Kits for free which they can use for the hands-on lab components of the specialization and for further exploration of the opportunities and challenges of deploying and testing their own TinyML projects.
If you would like to be a part of the network reach out to us at edu@tinyML.org!
The SciTinyML: Scientific Use of Machine Learning on Low-Power Devices workshop hosted by the Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics has been postponded to October 18-22 2021 due to the global semiconductor shortage as a result of COVID-19. View the updated flyer. In the meantime, we will be holding three introductory Zoom meetings for the Academic Network on:
- September 17: Academic Network Introduction and Why the Future of ML is Tiny and Bright with Prof. Vijay Janapa Reddi of Harvard University
- October 1: Software Tools for TinyML with Prof. Marcelo Rovai of Universidade Federal de Itajubá
- October 8: Case Studies of TinyML in Rwanda and Brazil and Academic Network AMA
If you are a member of the Academic Network make sure to join our Discord – the invite link should be in your email!